- Realistic 1st year earnings between $70K and $90K.
- Growing company (69% pa) with career pathways.
- Outstanding digital products have led to 250 new clients.
- Opportunities to work in the UK and Kuala Lumpur.
Hybrid News Group are a high growth independent media company with niche Internet brands in Asia and emerging markets. We are currently looking for experienced Media Sales Executives to join our dynamic sales and business development team. Hybrid News Group offer a fantastic career opportunity working alongside passionate, committed people with belief in what they’re doing and selling.
Since 2009, we have grown to 60 staff, three offices and $5 million in annual revenues. Last year, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, University of Sydney and Intercontinental Hotels. We anticipate sales to grow by at least 50% this year. The successful Media Sales candidate will sell innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance. All our Media Sales Executives earn between $70K and $90K per annum selling to leading brands.
Hybrid News Group is a fast paced, media sales environment based in A-grade offices at Market Street in the Sydney CBD. There are strong financial rewards and career progression for top performers and we have promoted many of our staff to overseas offices. We provide consistent training and support to develop the skills of our team. We are growing fast and now is a great time to join us on the upward curve. If you think you are a top salesperson then you will be able to earn at least $70K in your first year.
- Selling our media and services to specific market sectors (News/Politics/Education/Tech/Travel/CSR).
- Working with data and lead sourcing methods to identify potential clients and consumer brands.
- Ongoing training and development in digital marketing trends
- Collaborating with sales management to secure new business contracts
- Account management to develop long term relationships with clients
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Degree level qualification.
- A minimum 2 years of sales experience ideally within media, advertising, digital, news or related industries.
- Top level verbal communication ability.
- Enjoy pitching, negotiating and closing new business.
- Motivation and personal ambition to learn and succeed.
- Outstanding salary and commission package ($50K + commission).
- Excellent training and development program.
- The opportunity to work in the UK and Kuala Lumpur.
- Clear pathways into Sales Management and other progression opportunities.
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities.
Direct applications are welcome via phone and email to our own Recruitment Manager - Corey Archard.
Direct Phone: +61 280 465 983