- Realistic 1st year earnings between £35K and £40K
- Growing company (69% revenue growth in 2016) with structured career pathways
- 50% growth predicted this year in revenue and headcount
- Opportunities to work in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
Hybrid News Group are a high growth independent media company with niche internet brands in Asia and emerging markets. We are currently looking for an experienced UK Recruitment Manager to join our growing internal recruitment team. Hybrid News Group offer fantastic career opportunities working alongside passionate, committed people who are serious about developing their careers.
Since 2009, we have grown to 65 staff, three offices and £3 million in annual revenues. Last year, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, Bristol University and Intercontinental Hotels. We anticipate headcount to grow by at least 50% this year across the three offices as a direct result of this.
The successful Recruitment Manager candidate will be responsible for day-to-day recruitment activities including advertising, interviewing and hiring as well as involvement in our mentoring and development program.
Working with a fully supportive operations team, the successful candidate will manage budgets, reporting, contracts and employment matters relating to our recruitment process. They will be required to come up with innovative ideas to promote the company’s value proposition at events, universities and across employment websites.
The right candidate must be degree educated, possess strong communication and presentation skills combined with organisation and the ability to follow detailed plans. You will be a highly valued member of our team and rewarded through a combination of salary and excellent incentives for recruitment successes.
- Working across Editorial, Digital, Marketing and Sales roles
- Planning and budgeting recruitment advertising and company PR campaigns
- Producing job adverts, screening applicants and setting up interviews
- Conducting first and second interviews
- Making hiring decisions and providing offer letters and contract terms
- Daily and weekly communication with internal managers you are hiring for
- Maintaining recruitment, hiring and development reporting
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Super-positive attitude and dedication to developing and safeguarding company culture
- First-class recruitment skills, with proven experience of recruiting high volumes of candidates and managing the end-to-end process
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, fluid & creative environment
- Bachelors Degree
- An interest in news, digital media and online advertising
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with internal managers
- Ability to work proactively under pressure
- Ambition to build our company and a desire for career progression
- Outstanding salary and commission package (£30K + commission)
- Excellent training and development program
- The opportunity to work in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
- Clear pathways into further Management/Operations
- A great work culture with a clear sense of purpose, regular team events, incentives and social activities
Direct applications are welcome via email to our Managing Director - James Craven