- Be the key liaison between internal digital and external clients.
- Manage the APAC production schedule
- Superb training and development program
- Overseas offices in Sydney and UK.
Hybrid News Group are a high growth independent media company with niche Internet brands in Asia and emerging markets. We are currently looking for a client-focused Production Coordinator. We offer top digital training, development, skills and progression working alongside some of the most passionate and committed people in the industry.
Since 2009, we have grown to 65 staff across three offices with a portfolio of global household brand names for clients. Last year, the quality of our products and service allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, Monash University and Intercontinental Hotels. We are on track to grow another 50% this year.
This role requires a high level of spoken and written English. The successful candidate will be comfortable with extensive telephone and video conferencing to clients across the world as well as colleagues based in the UK and Australia.
- Conducting initial ‘discovery’ calls to ensure clients’ requirements and goals are actioned and followed up.
- Ensuring digital materials are collected from clients across time zones
- Liaising with clients to complete approval of content and strategy
- Maintaining a high level of communication with UK/Australia production departments to ensure successful delivery of projects on time
- Promoting our products and campaigns by successfully interacting with clients
- Developing relationships with clients through timely delivery of projects
- Continuously working to improve workflows and efficiency
- Minimum 3 years client facing or liaison experience within an agency, media or event management environment
- Excellent communication and a confident, diligent manner
- Superb interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of managing a busy work schedule
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a busy publishing environment
- Desire to be part of an ambitious 3-year business plan
- The ability to produce challenging work to high standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong desire to make a difference and be recognised
- Motivation, enthusiasm and enjoy working with a positive team
Direct applications are welcome via phone and email to our own Recruitment Manager - Corey Archard.
Direct Phone: +44 117 244 3183