- Realistic 1st year earnings above $70k
- $50k Salary plus very good incentives
- Superb training and development program
- Overseas offices in the UK, Boston and Kuala Lumpur
Hybrid News Group are a high growth independent media company with niche Internet brands in Asia and emerging markets. We are currently looking for motivated recent graduates to join our dynamic sales and business development team. Hybrid News Group offers training, development, skills and progression working alongside passionate, committed people with belief in what they’re doing and selling.
Since 2009, we have grown to 60 staff, three offices and $5 million in annual revenues. Last year, the quality of our products and services allowed us to win over 250 new accounts including global brands like Japan Airlines, Oracle, University of Sydney and Intercontinental Hotels. We anticipate sales to grow by at least 50% this year.
The successful graduate will be trained to sell innovative digital media including advertising, branded content, video and audio with marketing leading analytics technology to monitor campaign performance. Training will include research, product knowledge and sales presentation skills. All of our Graduate Sales Trainees will earn at least $70k in the first year of their employment.
Hybrid News Group is a fast paced, media sales environment based in A-grade offices at Market Street in the Sydney CBD. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to interview for overseas placement within 1 year of starting.
- Identifying prospects and sales opportunities
- Setting appointments, making sales presentations and organising contracts
- Working with sales management to secure new business contracts
To be successful at this job what do I need?
- Degree level qualification
- Highly motivated and ready to work among professionals
- Interested in working in the digital media industry
- Articulate, persuasive and possess verbal agility
- Enterprising, ambitious and willing to learn
- Professional training and transferrable skills in digital media
- Potential to travel / relocate to the UK, Kuala Lumpur or Boston Competitive salary & commission structure
- Fantastic incentives and sales prizes
- Fruit Monday, bacon Wednesday and free drinks on Friday
- Great culture and regular team events
Direct applications are welcome via phone and email to our own Recruitment Manager - Corey Archard.
Direct Phone: +61 280 465 983